Be a feminist. Don’t hate. Don’t be xenophobic or let anger rule you. Treat everyone equally and make the world a better and more inclusive place, rather than let bias divide us. Don’t hurt anyone. Don’t threaten anyone. Be a fucking good person. I hate that it’s 2014 and this needs to be said.
"You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your ipod/iphone/itunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs, then pass this on."
I was tagged by jes-echo.
- Chairlift - Ghost Tonight
- Shpongle - Levitation Nation
- Dengue Fever - Kiss of the Bufo Alvarius
- Augie March - Here Comes the Night
- Black Mountain - Old Fangs
- The Jane Austen Argument - The Debt Collector
- Bluejuice - Vitriol
- Radiohead - Lotus Flower
- Yes - And You And I
- The National - Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks
Wow, what a mess.
Bonus - the 11th track to appear definitely deserves a mention:
Movement, you know?
Do you see what I mean?"
— Welcome to Night Vale
Episode 35-The Lazy Day (via theshapefromgrovepark)